- Description: Truly something special, 18 Mount Garrett Grove is one of the finest five bed family home’s to come on the market in this mature and popular residential area of Tyrrelstown, Dublin 15. This unique family home has been decorated with taste and flair throughout and boasts bright and spacious accommodation of c 1680 sq. ft. An excellent opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented property, that has been meticulously maintained and extended by its present house-proud owners. This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, the M50/N3 Motorway and the national aquatic centre. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall with tiled floor and under stairs storage, stunning living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor, a beautiful designer fitted kitchen/dining room with porcelain tiled floor, off the kitchen there is a utility room with additional storage and guest toilet and a superb fifth bedroom with wooden floor. The extended dining area is flooded with natural light and has extra fitted kitchen units and a porcelain tiled floor. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting four additional bedrooms with master en-suite and a fully tiled family bathroom with jacuzzi bath.
Outside: Driveway with off street parking and side access. The stunning landscaped rear garden is private and secure with block built shed. This property has to be seen to be fully appreciated and is sure to appeal to a wide audience. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 156.077
Stunning five bed family home (C 1680 Sq. Ft.)
In Showroom condition with many extras included in sale
Large living room with wooden floor and feature fireplace.
Beautiful designer fitted kitchen with porcelain tiled floor
Extended kitchen with porcelain tiled floor.
Fifth bedroom on ground floor.
Four additional bedrooms with master en-suite.
Tiled floors in all reception areas.
Solid doors in all reception areas.
Extensive landscaped rear garden with block built shed.
Gas fired central heating.
Double glazed windows.
Security Alarm system.
Excellent location next to large green with play area.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom.
4.83m x 3m (15.87 x 9.87)
Bright and spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2.
4.37m x 3.04m (14.37 x 10)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3.
3.86m x 3.04m (12.68 x 10)
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4: Bedroom 4.
3.04m x 2.59m (10 x 8.51)
Single bedroom with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 5: Bed 5.
5.06m x 2.74m (16.63 x 9)
Large ground floor bedroom with wooden floor.
- Living Room: Living Room
5.42m x 3.66m (17.79 x 12.04)
Bright stunning room with wooden floor. Feature fireplace with recess lighting.
- Dining Room: Extended Dining room
5.38m x 3.29m ( 17.68 x 10.81 )
Superb extended dining room with fitted kitchen attached.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/
5.71m x 3.65m (18.74 x 12)
Designer fitted kitchen with porcelain tiled floors and splash back. raised deck
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom
2.52m x 2.51m (8.30 x 8.26)
Fully tiled with jacuzzi bath, w.c, and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway
4.77m x 1.88m (15.66 x 6.20)
With tiled floor with alarm control panel and under stairs storage
1.83m x 1.35m (6.02 x 4.44)
With tiled floor w.c and w.h.b.
- Utility: Utility Room
1.99m x 1.34m (6.56 x 4.42)
Utility room with fitted units and tiled floor.
- Outside: Fully landscaped back garden with block built shed.