- Description: Quite simply a once off opportunity to acquire a stunning four-bedroom semi-detached home strategically located in a quiet cull de sac in the heart of Clonee within walking distance of local schools and Littlepace shopping centre. Impeccably presented and meticulously maintained by its present house-proud owners this large luxury home offers a turnkey solution to any discerning purchaser. The bright and spacious accommodation of c1350 Sq ft has been wonderfully decorated with taste and flair throughout and boasts an array of special features to include three reception rooms, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, wooden floor in the living room and feature lighting in all rooms. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting four large bedrooms with master en-suite and a fully fitted family bathroom. Outside the property is further enhanced by a private and secure rear garden with a wonderful sunny orientation that is not overlooked. To the front there is a drive with off street parking for two cars.
This property has to be seen to be fully appreciated and is sure to appeal to a wide audience. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 125.41
Excellent four bed with master en-suite C 1350 Sq ft.
Large living room with wooden floor and feature fireplace.
Fully fitted kitchen with a host of integrated appliances.
Wooden floors in reception areas.
Fully fitted family bathroom.
In Showroom Condition.
Quality fitted carpet in Bedrooms
Gas Central Heating
Fully landscaped Rear Garden with side access.
Superb location at the end of a cul de sac and overlooking a large green area.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom. (16 x 10.69) (4.87m x 3.25m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (14.06 x 10) (4.28m x 3.04m)
Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (10.28 x 10) (3.13m x 3.04m)
Double bedroom with wooden floor and fully fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 4: Bedroom 4. (9.40 x 8.71) (2.86m x 2.65m)
Single bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Living Room: Living Room (20.06 x 13.01 ) (6.11m x 3.96m)
Large living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor.
- Dining Room: Dining Room (13.66 x 9.59) (4.16m x 2.92m)
With wooden floor and patio doors to the landscaped garden
- Kitchen: Kitchen (21.38 x 10.15) (6.51m x 3.09m)
Fully kitchen, ample wall and floor units. Tiled floor and splashback.
Large work surface and a host of integrated appliances.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (6.5 x 5.47) (1.98m x 1.66m)
Fully fitted family bathroom with tiled floor and walls. Shower, w.c and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway (14.93 x 7) (4.55m x 2.13m)
With wooden flooring alarm and control panel.
Guest Toilet (4.91 x 2.94) (1.49m x 0.89m)
Tiled floor, W.C and W.H.B.
- Outside: Exterior.
Landscaped back garden with side entrance and shed.
Located at the end of cul de sac overlooking large green.