- House type: Detached
- Size: 130 m²
- Bedrooms 3
- BER Rating
- BER Number 106772361
- Description: Situated in this mature and well-established enclave of spacious family homes lies No 93 Castleknock Laurels, a stunning three-bedroom detached property with garage which is presented in impeccable condition throughout. Well-proportioned accommodation coupled with stylish interiors combine to entice a variety of discerning purchasers. This unique family home has been designer decorated with taste and flair throughout and boasts bright and spacious accommodation of c 1400 sq. ft. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway with wooden floor and guest toilet, stunning living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor, open plan dining area with tiled floor, a stunning fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor and conservatory with patio door to the back garden with two deck areas. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting three large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and wooden floor and a fully fitted family bathroom. This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including Castleknock Station, the M50/N3 Motorway, and a host of local amenities such as schools, shops, the wonderful Phoenix Park and frequent public transport to the city centre. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Area: 130
Extended three bed family home with garage c 1400 Sq. ft.
In showroom condition with many extras incl in sale
Huge potential to convert garage and build over. (Subject to P.P.)
Located on a well-established and mature road.
Hardwood floors in hallway and living room
Three large bedrooms with master en-suite
Wonderful living room with feature fireplace and hardwood floor.
Fully Fitted Modern kitchen with tiled floor.
Beautiful open plan dining area with tiled floor.
Study next to dining area.
Superb garage suitable for conversion.
Large conservatory with tiled floor, open to kitchen/dining area.
Within 5 minutes walking distance of Castleknock train station.
Landscaped back garden with two deck areas.
Gas Fired Central Heating.
Prime residential location.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1. 13.32 x 12 (4.05m x 3.65m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. 11.53 x 10 (3.51m x 3.04m)
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and carpet floor
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. 10 x 6.70 (3.04m x 2.04m)
Single bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Living Room: Living room 12.7 x 14.6 (3.8m x 4.4m)
Large bright room with wooden floor and feature fireplace.
- Dining Room: Study 12.30 x 10.41 (3.74m x 3.17m)
Excellent play room or study with wooden floor.
Open plan with kitchen
- Lounge: Study off dining area with wooden floor
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining Room 18.11 x 19 (5.51m x 5.79m)
Modern fully fitted Kitchen with tiled floor, ample wall, and floor units.
All appliances included in sale
Open plan dining area with tiled floor.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. 7.13 x 6.57 (2.17m x 2m)
Fully fitted bathroom comprising bath with shower over, W.C., and w.h.b. Fully tiled floor and walls
- Hall: Entrance hallway 19.86 x 5.78 (6.05m x 1.76m)
Entrance hallway with wooden floor.
- Utility: Conservatory 17.55 x 9.68 (5.34m x 2.95m)
Open plan area next to dining room with tiled floor.
- Outside: Fully landscaped rear garden.
Off street parking.