- House type: Semi Detached
- Size: 119 m²
- Bedrooms 4
- BER Rating
- BER Number 105602767
- Description: Truly something special, No 46 Portersgate Close is one of the finest four bedroom family home’s to come on the market in this mature and popular residential area of Clonsilla. Well proportioned accommodation coupled with stylish interiors combine to entice a variety of discerning purchasers. This unique family home has been designer decorated with taste and flair throughout and boasts bright and spacious accommodation of c 1280 sq ft. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway with wooden floor and guest toilet, stunning living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor, dining area with wooden floor and patio doors to the landscaped back garden and a newly fitted designer kitchen with tiled floor. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting four large bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom. This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including Clonsilla Station, the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, the M50/N3 Motorway, and a host of local amenities such as schools, shops, and frequent public transport to the city centre. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Area: 119
Stunning four bed family home c 1280 Sq ft.
Recently refurbished and in showroom condition
Located at the end of cull de sac.
South facing rear garden with shed
Four large bedrooms with master en-suite.
Wooden Floors in all reception areas.
Wonderful living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor.
Newly Fitted Double Glazed windows.
Newly Fitted designer kitchen with all new appliances.
Beautiful dining area with wooden floors and views of back garden.
Within 5 minutes walking distance of Clonsilla station.
Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1. 12.73 x 11 ( 3.88m x 3.35m )
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. 12 x 10.35 ( 3.65m x 3.15m )
Double bedroom with carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. 11.30 x 8 ( 3.44m x 2.43m )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor
- Bedroom 4: Bedroon 4. 12.55 x 7 (3.82m x 2.13m)
Single bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Living Room: Living room 18.11 x 11.72 ( 5.51m x 3.57m )
Wonderful bright and spacious room with wooden floor and feature fireplace
- Dining Room: Dining area. 14x 9 (4.26m x 2.74m)
Bright and spacious area with wooden floor with patio door to the back garden.
- Kitchen: Kitchen 19 x 9 ( 5.79m x 2.74m )
Stunning newly fitted designer kitchen with tiled floor and splashback.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. 7.20 x 6.70 ( 2.19m x 2.04m )
Fully Fitted Bathroom comprising bath with shower over, w.c. and w.h.b.
Tiled floor and walls.
- Hall: Entrance hallway 20 x 6. 2 (6.09m x 1.88m )
Entrance hallway with guest toilet, wooden floor.
Guest toilet 6.19 x 2.62 (1.88m x0.79m)
With tiled floor, w.c and w.h.b.
- Outside: Off road parking for two cars.
Rear garden in south facing and not overlooked.