- House type: Semi Detached
- Size: 102.19 m²
- Bedrooms 3
- BER Rating
- BER Number 103117537
- Description: Rarely does the opportunity arise to acquire such a unique and attractive property as No 11 Ravenswood Ave, a handsome 3 bedroom semi detached property which is presented in impeccable condition throughout. Well proportioned accommodation coupled with stylish interiors combine to entice a variety of discerning purchasers. On entering the property, one is immediately struck by the light filled reception rooms and secluded private rear garden that is not overlooked, ideal for a growing family.
This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including Clonsilla train station and The M50/N3 Motorway.
Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway with tiled floor and guest toilet, stunning living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor, large dining room with wooden floor and a separate kitchen/dining area with tiled floor and back door to the wonderful back garden that is fully landscaped. Upstairs off the landing there are three large bedrooms with master en-suite and a fully fitted family bathroom.
Outside: Private off-road parking for two cars. The rear garden is fully landscaped and not overlooked with a large side entrance. This property has to be seen to be fully appreciated and is sure to appeal to a wide audience. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 102.19
Beautiful three-bed family home C 1100 Sq Ft.
Three large bedrooms with master en-suite
Located on mature Cul De Sac overlooking a large green area.
In Showroom condition with many extras incl in sale.
Extensive rear garden, fully paved with side entrance.
Wooden floor in Living and Dining room.
Upgraded and extended kitchen with porcelain tiled floor.
Newly fitted front and back door’s
Gas fired central heating.
Double glazed windows.
Security Alarm system.
Multiple telephone and TV points.
Excellent location within ten minutes’ walk of Clonsilla Station.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom.
3.96m x 2.82m (13 x 9.27)
Bright and spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2.
3.32m x 3.67m (10.92 x 12.06)
Double bedroom with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3.
2.74m x 2.46m (9 x 8.10)
Single bedroom with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Living Room: Living Room
5.11m x 3.36m (16.78 x 11.70)
Bright stunning room with wooden floor, feature fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Dining Room: Dining Room
3.79m x 2.71m (12.45 x 8.90)
Bright spacious room with wooden floor and patio door to the back garden.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining area
5.74m x 2.62m (18.85 x 8.62)
Large extended kitchen with ample wall and floor units, tiled floor and splash back.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom
2.07m x 1.98m (6.81 x 6.50)
Fully fitted with tilled floor, bath with shower over, w.c and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway
5.42m x 1.78m (17.8 x 5.87)
With tiled floor and guest toilet.
1.43m x 0.74m (4.71 x 2.45)
Fully tiled, w.c and w.h.b.
- Outside: Fully landscaped back garden, not overlooked.
Front driveway with off road parking for two cars.