- Description: Stylishly appointed to an exacting high standard and presented in superb condition offering quality fittings throughout this stunning four bed family home with converted attic is superior in every respect. This recently renovated and completely modernized residence enjoying a most central location in this quiet and settled development just off Manorfields Drive and only a few minutes stroll from Clonsilla station. Well proportioned accommodation coupled with stylish interiors combine to entice a variety of discerning purchasers. On entering the property, one is immediately struck by the quality finish in every room and the beautiful open plan kitchen/dining room ideal for a growing family. The bright and spacious accommodation of c1400 Sq. ft. has been wonderfully decorated with taste and flair throughout and boasts an array of special features to include, wooden floors in the living room, a fully fitted shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances, Porcelain tiling in the kitchen and guest bathroom and feature lighting in all rooms. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting four large bedrooms with master en-suite and a newly fitted family bathroom plus a beautiful converted attic with en-suite bathroom. Outside the property is further enhanced by a superb block-built garden shed with fitted lighting, heating and toilet suitable for a home office or children’s play room. The rear garden is private and secure with side access. To the front there is an extended driveway with secure off-street parking for two cars. This superb location is much sought after due to its close proximity to Clonsilla Village, the Blanchardstown Shopping centre and the M50/N3 motorway.
- Area: 130
Superb four bed family home C 130 Sq mts.
In Showroom Condition with lots of extras included in sale.
Located on large site overlooking open green.
Stunning living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor
Large open plan kitchen/ dining area with tiled floor.
Superb attic conversion with fully tiled en-suite bathroom.
Four large Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
Master bedroom with solid oak floor and newly fitted en-suite.
Stunning newly fitted designer family bathroom with shower.
PVC double glazed windows.
Gas Central Heating
Superb location within walking distance of Clonsilla Station
Wonderful block-built shed fitted with heating, lighting and toilet.
Private and secure rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom. (14.70 x 11.82) (4.48m x 3.60m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with solid oak floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (11 x 10.61) (3.35m x 3.23m)
Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (10.65 x 7.83) (3.24m x 2.38m)
Large double bedroom with carpet floor and fully fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: Bedroom 4. (8.42 x 6.77) (2.99m x 2.16m)
Single bedroom with wooden floor and fitted wardrobe
- Living Room: Living Room (20.12 x 11.82) (6.13m x 3.60m)
Stunning living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor.
- Lounge: Attic Conversion (15.21 x 12) (4.63m x 3.65m)
Stunning room with en-suite bathroom fully tiled.
En-suite Bathroom (8 x 3.63) (2.43m x 1.1m)
Fully tiled with shower cubicle.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining room (18 x 18.04) (5.48m x 2.66m)
Open plan with fitted shaker style kitchen with ample wall and floor units. Tiled floor and splash back. Large work surface and a host of integrated appliances.
Dining area has tiled floor and patio doors to back garden.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (7.50x 5.26) (2.28m x 1.60m)
Newly fitted bathroom with fully tiled floor and walls. Shower cubicle, w.c and double w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway (18.76 x 6.73) (5.71m x 2.05m)
With tiled floor and control panel.
Guest Toilet (6.16 x 3.25) (1.87m x 0.99m)
Guest toilet fully tiled.
- Utility: Utility area (5.78 x 2.51) (1.76m x 0.76)
With white goods and extra storage.
- Outside: Exterior.
Landscaped back and side garden.
Block built shed (16 x 13) (4.87 x 3.96)
Superb block built shed, fully insulated with power, heating and toilet