- House type: Semi Detached
- Size: 106.89 m²
- Bedrooms 3
- BER Rating
- BER Number 101730547
- Description: Truly something special, No 2 Summerfield Rise is one of the finest three-bedroom family homes to come on the market in this mature and popular residential area of Summerfield, Dublin 15. Well proportioned accommodation coupled with stylish interiors combine to entice a variety of discerning purchasers. This unique family home has been designer decorated with taste and flair throughout and boasts bright and spacious accommodation of c 1150sq ft. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway with wooden floor and guest toilet, stunning living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor, dining room with wooden floor and double doors to the sunroom, fully fitted kitchen/dining area with patio doors to the fully landscaped south facing back garden. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting three large bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a fully landscaped south facing back garden with shed. This superb location is within walking distance of all local amenities and services including Blanchardstown village, Roselawn Shopping centre, the M50/N3 Motorway, and a host of local amenities such as schools, shops, and frequent public transport to the city centre from Coolmine station. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Area: 106.89
Stunning three bed property C 106.89 Sq. mts.
In excellent condition with many extras incl in sale
Fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor.
Large living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor
Dining room with wooden floor and double doors to conservatory.
Three large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and carpet floor.
Landscaped back garden, south facing with patio and shed.
Double Glazed windows.
Gas Fired Central Heating.
Front driveway with secure off-road parking for two cars.
Large side entrance.
Prime location overlooking green, within walking distance of Blanchardstown village and Coolmine Station.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1. (4.71m x 3.02m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpe floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (3.57m x 3.38m)
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and carpet floor
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (3m x 2.18m)
Single bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor
- Living Room: Living room (5.32.m x 3.36m)
Large bright room with wooden and feature fireplace
- Dining Room: Dining room (3.42m x 2.90m)
Beautiful bright room with wooden floor and double door to the sunroom.
- Lounge: Conservatory (2.80m x 2.46m)
With tiled floor and patio door to landscaped back garden with shed.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining area (5.89m x 2.20m)
Modern fully fitted Kitchen with tiled floor, extra wall, and floor units.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (2.49m x 1.75m)
Fitted bathroom comprising bath with shower over, W.C., and w.h.b.
Fully tiled floor and walls.
- Hall: Entrance hallway (5.36m x 1.76m)
Entrance hallway with guest toilet and wooden floor.
Guest toilet. (1.55m x 0.77m)
With tiled floor.
- Outside: Rear garden that is fully landscaped with garden shed