- House type: Semi Detached
- Size: 114.4 m²
- Bedrooms 4
- BER Rating
- BER Number 111487492
- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in bringing to the market No 22 Oaktree Avenue one of the finest four-bedroom family homes to come on the market in this mature and popular residential area of Laurel Lodge, Castleknock. Well proportioned accommodation coupled with stylish interiors combine to entice a variety of discerning purchasers. This unique family home has been decorated with taste and flair throughout and boasts bright and spacious accommodation of c 1230 sq. ft. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway with wooden floor and guest toilet, stunning living room with feature fireplace and carpet floor, separate dining room with carpet floor and patio doors to the west facing back garden. The large fully fitted kitchen with dining area is excellent with ample wall and floor mounted units and door to the back garden. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting four large double bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom. To the side you have a large garage c 240 Sq. Ft suitable for conversion. This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including Castleknock Station, Laurel Lodge Shopping Centre, the M50/N3 Motorway, and a host of local amenities such as schools, shops, and frequent public transport links to the city centre. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Area: 114.4
Superb four bed semi-detached family home with garage C 1230 Sq. ft.
Four large bedrooms with master en-suite.
Excellent location on mature cull de sac.
In excellent condition with many extras included in sale.
Large back garden, west facing.
Garage to the side (241 Sq. Ft) suitable for conversion.
Large living room with feature fireplace and carpet floor.
Double Glazed windows.
Fully Fitted Modern kitchen with dining room.
Gas Fired Central Heating.
Front driveway with secure off-road parking for two cars.
Prime residential location on mature cul de sac.
Within a short walk of Castleknock station.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1. (3.42m x 3.38m)
Beautiful double bedroom with wooden floor and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (3.13m x 3.10m)
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and wooden floor
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (2.75m x 2.69m)
Double bedroom with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: Bedroom 4. (3m x 2.45m)
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Living Room: Living room (5.45m x 2.96m)
Large bright room with carpet floor and feature fireplace.
- Dining Room: Dining room (3.74m x 2.78m)
Beautiful bright room with carpet floor and patio door to landscaped garden.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining area (5.45m x 2.96m)
Modern fully fitted Kitchen with lino floor, ample wall, and floor units.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (.2.15m x 1.70m)
Fully fitted bathroom comprising bath, W.C., and w.h.
- Hall: Entrance hallway (5.39m x 1.94m)
Entrance hallway with guest toilet and wooden floor.
Guest toilet. (1.60m x 0.76m)
With lino floor, w.c & w.h.b.
- Outside: Garage. Superb garage to the side suitable for conversion C 240 Sq. ft.
West facing garden.