- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in bringing to the market this award-winning architect designed property which is ideally located in this highly desirable residential development located just off the R121 and just a stone's throw from Tyrrelstown shopping centre with its excellent amenities and stores. Well-proportioned accommodation coupled with stylish interiors combine to entice a variety of discerning purchasers. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway with tiled floor and extended guest toilet, superb living room with wooden floor, feature fireplace with wood burning stove and patio doors to the west facing landscaped back garden with block built shed that is fully insulated with power and toilet. Off to hallway you have a stunning fully fitted kitchen/dining area with tiled floor. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting three large bedrooms with master en-suite and a newly fitted family bathroom. This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including Tyrrelstown Shopping Centre, the M50/N3 Motorway, and a host of local amenities such as schools, shops, and frequent public transport links to the city centre. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Area: 103
Excellent three bed family home in showroom condition.
Three large bedrooms with master en-suite.
Superb Living room with feature fireplace and wood burning stove.
Fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor.
Excellent block built shed, finished to the highest standards with power and toilet.
Newly fitted family bathroom and en-suite bathroom.
Double Glazed windows.
Gas Fired Central Heating.
Located on corner site with secure parking to the side.
Excellent Location close to shops schools and public transport.
Large side entrance next to parking bays.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1. (4.48m x 3.17m)
Large double bedroom with walk in wardrobe and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (3.52m x 3.12m)
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (3.04m x 2.23m)
Single bedroom with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor
- Living Room: Living room (6.34m x 3.24m)
Stunning living room with wooden floor, feature fireplace with wood burning stove.
Patio door to deck and back garden.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining area (6.19m x 3.05m)
Newly fitted Kitchen with tiled floor, ample wall, and floor units.
Bright and spacious area with porcelain tiled floor,
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (2.02m x 1.90m)
Newly fitted family bathroom comprising bath, W.C., and w.h.b.
Part tiled walls.
- Hall: Entrance hallway (3.90m x 2.10m)
Entrance hallway with guest toilet and tiled floor.
Guest Toilet. (2.44m x 1.39m)
Extended guest toilet with tiled floor.
- Outside: Block Shed. 14 Sq Mts.
Fully insulated and finished to a very high standard with toilet.
Currently used as a music room.
Rear garden fully landscaped with side entrance and deck.