- Description: Duffy Auctioneers are proud to present this award-winning architect designed property which is ideally located in this highly desirable residential development just off Phibblestown Road and within walking distance from Clonsilla Station with frequent transport to the city centre. This superb three-bedroom family home with attic conversion comes to the market in excellent condition and is beautifully positioned in a mature cul de sac next to the open green area. This large family home is designer decorated with taste and flair throughout and boasts bright and spacious accommodation of c 1087sq ft. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway with wooden floor and guest toilet, stunning living room with feature fireplace and patio doors to the south facing landscaped back garden with raised deck. Next to the living room you have a wonderful designer fitted kitchen/dining area with wooden floor.
The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting three large bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. The stunning attic conversion is dedicated to the master suite comprising of a large double bedroom with fully fitted en-suite bathroom. The superb rear garden is south facing with a large double shed and raised deck area. This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including Clonsilla station, the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, the M50/N3 Motorway and a host of local amenities such as schools, shops, and frequent public transport links to the city centre. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 101
Stunning three bedroomed family home with converted attic C 1087.Sq ft.
Three large bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes.
Stunning attic conversion with double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Designer fitted kitchen with wooden floor and tiled splashback
Large Living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor.
Gas Fired Central Heating.
Double Glazed windows.
Fully south facing landscaped back garden with deck and shed.
Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
Excellent location on mature cul de sac within walking distance of Clonsilla station.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1 (4.82m x 2.75m)
Beautiful double bedroom with carpet floor and built in wardrobes, extra storage.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2 (4.18m x 2.37m)
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3 (3m x 2.23m)
Single bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor
- Bedroom 4: Converted attic (4.15m x 3.81m)
Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and vinyl floor.
- Living Room: Living room (4.89m x 4.08m)
Large bright room with wooden floor and feature fireplace.
Patio doors to the south facing back garden with raised deck
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining area (5.29m x 2.78m)
Fully fitted high gloss kitchen with wooden floor, ample wall and floor mounted units.
Dining area with wooden floor.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (1.94m x 1.92m)
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, bath with shower over, w.c. & w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance hallway (5.24m x 1.97m)
Entrance hallway with wooden floor and under stairs storage.
Guest toilet (2.01m x 0.89m)
With wooden floor, w.c & w.h.b.
- Outside: South facing back garden with deck and garden shed.