- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in presenting to the market this magnificent extended four bed family home strategically located on a mature cul de sac in the popular residential area of Huntstown road Clonsilla.
This impeccably presented family home has been totally refurbished and extended with a converted attic and is sure to will a variety of viewers. Accommodation consists of porch with tiled floor, entrance hallway with wooden floors and a newly fitted high gloss kitchen with wooden floor. The bright and spacious Living room has a feature fireplace with wooden floor. Next to the kitchen there is an extended fourth bedroom room with wooden floor and a fully tiled en-suite with shower cubicle and tiled floor. Upstairs off the landing there are three additional bedrooms with a family bathroom all with wooden floor and as well as a wonderful converted attic that could be used as a fifth bedroom. Outside the property is further enhanced by a large rear garden with shed that is west facing. There is off street parking for two cars.
Situated just minutes from the Blanchardstown Shopping centre, M50/N3 Motorway, and a host of local amenities such as schools, shops, and frequent public transport links to the city centre. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 121
Beautiful extended four bed family home with converted attic C1300 Sq. Ft.
Large Living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor.
Newly fitted kitchen with wooden floor.
Wonderful extended ground floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Four large bedrooms plus a converted attic.
Double Glazed windows.
Oil Fired Central Heating.
Large back garden with shed that is west facing.
Secure off-street parking for two cars.
Prime residential location within 15 minutes’ walk from schools and shops.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1. (3.45m x 3.21m)
Large double bedroom with wooden floor and built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (3.95m x 3.04m)
Double bedroom with wooden floor and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (2.13m x 2.07m)
Single bedroom with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4: Bedroom 4. (4.29m x 3.02m)
Ground floor double bedroom with wooden floor and a fully tiled en-suite bathroom with shower.
Currently used as a children’s play room.
- Bedroom 5: Converted Attic. (5.20m x 3.32m)
Stunning room with wooden floor.
- Living Room: Living room (4.60m x 3.30m)
Large bright room with feature fireplace and wooden floor.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining Room (5.22m x 2.97m)
Stunning newly fitted Kitchen with wooden floor, ample wall and floor mounted units.
Back door to patio and west facing garden.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (1.95m x 1.94m)
Fully Fitted Bathroom comprising bath, W.C., and w.h.b
- Hall: Porch (1.67m x 1.54m)
Newly fitted porch with tiled floor.
Entrance hallway (3.36m x 1.82m)
Newly fitted front door with wooden floor
- Outside: West facing rear garden with shed.
Off street parking for two cars to front.