- House type: Semi Detached
- Size: 74.33 m²
- Bedrooms 3
- BER Rating
- BER Number 100535095
- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in bringing to the market 51 Maple Drive, Castleknock Dublin 15. This exceptional family residence enjoyes a lovely position, tucked away on this quiet and mature road just off Carpenterstown Avenue and only a two-minute stroll from Castleknock train station. This is a superbly located and well positioned three bed semi-detached home C 800 Sq. Ft, located in a wonderful mature area within walking distance of schools, shops and frequent transport to the city centre. An excellent opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented property that has been meticulously maintained and recently upgraded by its present house-proud owners offering a turnkey home to any discerning purchaser.
This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including Castleknock Station, the M50/N3 Motorway, and the Roselawn shopping centre.
Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway with carpet floor and under stairs storage, a wonderful living room with feature fireplace and carpet floor and a stunning kitchen/dining room with ample wall and floor units and a patio door to the superb fully landscaped back garden. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting three large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and a newly fitted family bathroom.
Outside: Front driveway and off-street parking for two cars. The rear garden is over 50 ft in length and fully landscaped with shed.
- Area: 74.33
Bright and spacious three-bed property C. 800 Sq. Ft.
Excellent location on mature road next to laurel lodge shopping centre.
Recently upgraded kitchen and bathroom.
Wonderful rear garden over 50 ft in length.
Three large bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
Wonderful living room with carpet floor and feature fireplace.
Bright and spacious kitchen/dining room with tiled floor.
All appliances included in sale
Gas fired central heating.
Many extras included in sale.
Excellent off-street parking.
Prime residential location next to Scoil Thomais.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom.
4.03m x 2.43m
Large spacious double bedroom room with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2.
3.48m x 2.43m
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3
3.15m x 2m
Single bedroom with wooden floor, currently used as office
- Living Room: Living Room
5.73m x 3.51m
Large living room with carpet floor and feature fireplace.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining room
4.47m x 2.65m
Beautiful recently upgraded kitchen with ample wall and floor units and tiled floor.
Stunning dining area with wooden floor and patio doors to the landscaped back garden.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom 1.
2.27m x 1.74m
Stunning family bathroom, recently upgraded, comprising of shower cubicle, w.c and w.h.b.
Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway
3.m x 1.42m
With carpet floor, under stairs storage room.
- Outside: Excellent location next to schools and Castleknock train station.