- House type: Detached
- Size: 98 m²
- Bedrooms 3
- BER Rating
- BER Number 106071517
- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in bringing to the market this stunning detached bungalow in Springlawn Court, one of the most sought-after developments in Blanchardstown Dublin 15. Suitable for those looking for an extended family home in a well-established residential area within walking distance of Coolmine station and Roselawn Shopping centre. The bright and spacious accommodation of c1054 Sq. ft. has been wonderfully decorated and boasts an array of special features to include, wooden floors in the hallway, a newly extended shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances, and feature lighting in all rooms. There are three large bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and a fully tiled family bathroom. Outside the property is further enhanced by a large fully landscaped private and secure rear garden with a wonderful sunny orientation. To the front there is a drive with off street parking for three cars.
This superb location is much sought after due to its close proximity to Coolmine station, the Blanchardstown Shopping centre, and the M50/N3 motorway.
This property has to be seen to be fully appreciated and is sure to appeal to a wide audience. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 98
Stunning three bed detached bungalow on mature cul de sac.
In showroom condition with many extras incl in sale
Three large bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
Large extended kitchen with tiled floor and a host of integrated appliances
Stunning living room with wooden floor and feature fireplace.
Separate dining room with wooden floor.
Feature Fireplace’s in Living room.
Gas Central Heating
Phone watch security system.
Fully landscaped Rear Garden with garden shed and side access.
One of the most established Residential areas in Dublin15.
Superb location within walking distance of Shops, Schools and Coolmine station.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom. (13.64 x 9.85) (4.15m x 3.00m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (10.34 x 10.12) (3.15m x 3.08m)
Double bedroom with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (8.85 x 7.68) (2.69m x 2.34m)
Single bedroom with wooden floor.
- Living Room: Living Room (15.48 x 11.35) (4.71m x 3.45m)
Large living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor.
- Dining Room: Dining room ( 13.25 x 11.94 ) (4.04m x 3.64m)
Superb dining room with wooden floor, open plan to kitchen.
- Kitchen: Kitchen (13.39 x 11.32) (4.08m x 3.45m)
Extended kitchen with Shaker style kitchen, with ample wall and floor units.
Tiled splashback. Large work surface and a host of integrated appliances
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (11.14 x 5.16) (2.39m x 1.57m)
Fitted bathroom with fully tiled floor and walls. shower, w.c and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway (14.90 x 3.07) (4.54m x 0.93m)
With wooden flooring.
- Outside: Exterior.
Fully Landscaped back garden with side entrance and garden shed with power.