- House type: Semi Detached
- Size: 126 m²
- Bedrooms 4
- BER Rating
- BER Number 112757620
- Description: Stylishly appointed to an exacting high standard and presented in superb condition offering quality fittings throughout this stunning four bed family home is superior in every respect. This recently renovated residence enjoys a most central location in this mature and settled cull de sac just off the clonsilla road and only a twenty minutes stroll from schools, shops, and Coolmine station. Well proportioned accommodation coupled with stylish interiors combine to entice a variety of discerning purchasers. On entering the property, one is immediately struck by the quality finish in every room and the beautiful open plan designer fitted Walnut kitchen/dining room ideal for a growing family. The bright and spacious accommodation of c1356 Sq. ft. has been wonderfully decorated with taste and flair throughout and boasts an array of special features to include, feature Mahogany fireplace in the living room, a designer fitted kitchen with Neff integrated appliances, Porcelain tiling in the kitchen and feature lighting in all rooms. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting four large bedrooms with master en-suite and a newly fitted family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and electric shower over. The south facing rear garden is private and secure with side access. To the front there is secure off-street parking for three cars. This superb location is much sought after due to its close proximity to Coolmine Station, the Blanchardstown Shopping centre and the M50/N3 motorway.This property has to be seen to be fully appreciated and is sure to appeal to a wide audience. Viewing is highly recommended
- Area: 126
Superb four bed family home with C 126 Sq mts.
In Showroom Condition with many extras included in sale.
Large living room with feature fireplace and carpet floor
Dining room with double doors to kitchen.
Stunning open plan Designer Fitted Walnut kitchen/ dining area with porcelain tiled floor.
Four large Bedrooms with master en-suite
Newly fitted family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and electric shower over.
PVC double glazed windows.
Gas Central Heating
Superb location on mature cul de sac, within walking distance of Coolmine Station
Private and secure south facing rear garden with shed.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom. (4.55m x 3.52m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (3.80m x 3.56m)
Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet floor
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (2.81m x 2.66m)
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4: Bedroom 4. (2.56m x 2.53m)
Single bedroom with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor
- Living Room: Living Room (4.64m x 3.84m)
Stunning living room, feature fireplace with gas fire insert and carpet floor.
- Lounge: Dining Room (4.73m x 2.88m)
Superb dining room with double doors to kitchen and living room.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining room (6.58m x 5.79m)
Open plan designer fitted kitchen with ample wall and floor units, tiled floor and splash back.
Large granite work surface with a host of Neff integrated appliances.
Dining area has porcelain tiled floor and patio doors to south facing back garden.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (2.16m x 1.70m)
Newly fitted bathroom, fully tiled floor and walls.
Jacuzzi bath with Electric shower over, w.c and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway (5.34m x 1.78m)
With wooden floor and guest toilet.
Guest Toilet (1.60m x 0.75m)
Guest toilet with W.C and W.H.B
- Outside: South facing back garden with shed, not overlooked.