- House type: End Of Terrace
- Size: 131.45 m²
- Bedrooms 4
- BER Rating
- BER Number 100843069
- Description: Truly something special, No 18 Castlegrange Dale is one of the finest four/five-bedroom family homes to come on the market in this mature and popular residential area of Castlegrange, Dublin 15. This unique family home has been newly decorated and upgraded with taste and flair throughout and boasts bright and spacious accommodation of c 1415 sq. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway with wooden floor and guest toilet, stunning living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor, a wonderful newly fitted designer kitchen/dining area with wooden floor with patio doors to landscaped back garden with deck. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting four/five large bedrooms with two en-suite bathrooms and a family bathroom. The top floor of the property is dedicated to the master suite comprising of a large double bedroom with fully tiled en-suite bathroom with another room across the hall currently used as a nursery. This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including Clonsilla station, the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, the M50/N3 Motorway and a host of local amenities such as schools, shops, and frequent public transport links to the city centre. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 131.45
Stunning four/five bedroomed family home C 1415.Sq ft.
Three large double bedrooms with two en-suite bathrooms.
The top floor has a stunning master suite with a nursery across the hall.
Newly fitted designer kitchen with paleo click flooring and wooden splashback
Large Living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor.
Wooden Floors in all reception areas.
Gas Fired Central Heating.
Double Glazed windows.
Fully landscaped back garden with deck.
Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
Excellent location within walking distance of Clonsilla station.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1 15.59 x 13.25 (4.75m x 4.03m)
Stunning master suite consisting of a large double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and built in wardrobes with dressing table with extra storage.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2 15.48 x 8.73 (4.71m x 2.60m)
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3 14 x 8.85 (4.26m x 2.69m)
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor. Patio doors to balcony.
- Bedroom 4: Bedroom 4 10.27 x 6.67 (3.13m x 2.03m)
Single bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor, currently used as home office.
- Bedroom 5: Nursery/ Bed 5. 15.53 x 8.65 (4.73m x 2.63m)
Located just across the hallway from the master suite this room could be used as a fifth bedroom.
- Living Room: Living room 16.57 x 11.84 (5.05m x 3.60m)
Large bright room with wooden floor and feature fireplace
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining area 16.36 x 15.38 (4.98m x 4.68m)
Newly fitted designer kitchen with paleo click flooring, ample wall and floor mounted units.
Dining area with wooden floor and patio doors to raised deck and back garden.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. 6.72 x 6.17 (2.04m x 1.88m)
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, bath with shower over, w.c. & w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance hallway 21.75 x 3.47 (6.62m x 1.05m)
Entrance hallway with wooden floor and alarm control panel.
Guest toilet 5.15 x 5.04 (1.56m x 1.53m)
With tiled floor, w.c & w.h.b.
- Outside: Landscaped back garden with shed.