- Description: Duffy Auctioneers are delighted to present to the market this bright and spacious three-bedroom family home that has been lovingly maintained over the years to provide bright, flexible family living space of approximately 123 sq.Mts. An excellent opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented property that has been meticulously maintained and upgraded by its present house-proud owners offering a turnkey home to any discerning purchaser. This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, the M50/N3 Motorway and the national aquatic centre. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall with solid oak floor, under stairs storage with additional storage and a guest toilet, stunning living room with feature fireplace and carpet floor and a beautiful fitted kitchen/dining room with tiled floor. The superb study is outstanding with solid oak floor and could be used as a second living room on the ground floor. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting three double bedrooms with two en-suite bathrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside: Off street parking to the rear for two cars to the side and a side entrance. The rear garden is private and secure with a locked entrance. This property has to be seen to be fully appreciated and is sure to appeal to a wide audience. Viewing is highly recommended
- Area: 123
Stunning three bed family home (C 123 Sq. Mts.)
In Showroom condition with many extras included in sale
Beautiful living room with carpet floor and feature fireplace.
Fully Fitted kitchen with tiled floor.
Three double bedrooms with two en-suite bathrooms.
Tiled family bathroom with bath and shower over.
Hardwood floors in reception area’s
Study on ground floor with solid oak floor suitable for many uses.
Extensive rear garden with side entrance.
Gas fired central heating.
Double glazed windows.
Security Alarm system.
Multiple telephone and TV points.
Excellent off street parking to the rear.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom.
(4.94m x 3.03m)
Bright and spacious master bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2.
(4.94m x 3.04m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3.
(4.94m x 3.03m)
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet floor
- Living Room: Living Room
(4.94m x 3.21m)
Bright stunning room with carpet floor. Feature fireplace with recess lighting.
- Dining Room: With tiled floor.
- Lounge: Study
(3.60m x 3.03m)
With solid oak floor, suitable for many uses.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining room
(4.89m x 3.02m)
Fully fitted Designer kitchen with tiled floors and splash back.
The superb dining area has tiled floor with back door to the large garden
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom
(2.16m x 1.71m)
Fully fitted bathroom with bath and shower over, w.c, and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway
(5.5m x 1.94m)
With solid oak floor with alarm control panel and under stairs storage and porcelain tiled floor.
(1.73m x 1.53m)
With tiled floor w.c and w.h.b.
- Outside: Large back garden with side entrance.