- House type: Apartment
- Size: 106 m²
- Bedrooms 3
- BER Rating
- BER Number 108632027
- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in bringing to the market this stunning three bed own door apartment in Woodbrook Park, Castleknock one of the most sought-after developments in Dublin 15. This stunning fully furnished residence is presented in superb condition offering quality fittings throughout. An excellent opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented property that has been meticulously maintained by its present house-proud owners offering a turn key home to any discerning purchaser. This superb location just off the Riverwood road is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Coolmine Station and The M50/N3 Motorway.
Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall with wooden floor and storage room, superb light filled living room with feature fireplace and double doors to the patio and stunning rear garden, fully fitted kitchen/dining area with tiled floor and a large family bathroom with bath and shower over. There are two bedrooms located on the ground floor, a large double bedroom with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes and a single bedroom with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor. Upstairs off the landing you have the superb master suite with wooden floor, fitted wardrobes and a large en-suite bathroom with tiled floor and shower cubicle. To the rear you have a private patio with gated access to the communal gardens that are south facing. This property has to be seen to be fully appreciated and is sure to appeal to a wide audience. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 106
Beautiful three bed own door family home C 106 Sq Mts.
Being sold fully furnished.
In Showroom condition.
Large living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor.
Fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor and splashback.
Three large bedrooms with master en-suite
Gas fired central heating.
Double glazed windows.
Security Alarm system.
Prime residential location within walking distance of Coolmine station.
Extensive rear garden with private patio area.
Management Fee €1246
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom.
4.61m x 3.40m
Bright and spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2.
4.18m x 3.65m
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3.
4.55m x 2.37m
Single bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor
- Living Room: Living Room
4.87m x 3.83m
Bright stunning room with wooden floor and feature fireplace.
Patio doors to the patio area and the gated communal gardens
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining area
4.36m x 2.69m
Fully fitted kitchen with ample wall and floor units, tiled floor and splashback.
Dining area with wooden floor.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom
2.51m x 1.82m
Family bathroom with tiled floor with part tiled walls, bath with shower over, w.c and w.h.b
- Hall: Entrance Hallway
6.33m x 1.28m
With wooden floor, alarm control panel and two storage rooms.
- Outside: Patio area to rear with access to the south facing gardens.