- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in bringing to the market this most attractive three-bedroom property with a superb sunny orientation in the highly regarded development of Clonee Court, Dublin 15. This superb three-bedroom family home is strategically located in this mature cul de sac development within walking distance of shops, restaurants and clonee village.
This stylish and contemporary three bed property is superbly presented and extends to an impressive c.1227 sq.ft/114sqm. This stunning residence enjoys a most central location in this mature development just off the main street Clonee and only a few minutes stroll from all amenities and services. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway with wooden floor and guest toilet, stunning living room with wooden floor and feature fireplace and a modern fully fitted kitchen/dining room with tiled floor. Upstairs off the landing there are three large bedrooms with master en-suite and a fully fitted family bathroom with bath and shower over. To the front there is secure off-street parking for two cars. To the rear you have a large communal back garden with access from the alleyway to the front. We strongly recommend viewing without delay.
- Area: 114
Beautiful three bedrooms family home C 1227 Sq. ft.
In showroom condition with many extras included in sale.
Large living room with wooden floors and feature fireplace.
Three large bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
Excellent location in mature cul de sac development.
Fully fitted kitchen with a host of integrated appliances.
Security alarm system.
PVC double glazed windows.
Within walking distance of Main St Clonee.
Gated community with off-street parking for two cars.
Management Fee 1500 p.a.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom.
(4.09m x 3.42m)
Bright and spacious master bedroom with wooden floors and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2.
(3.39m x 3.17m)
Large bright and spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3.
(4.43m x 2.34m)
Single bedroom with wooden floor and free-standing wardrobes.
- Living Room: Livingroom
(5.84m x 4.02m)
Spacious light filled room with wooden floor and feature fireplace
- Dining Room: With tiled floor
- Kitchen: Kitchen/ Dining Room.
(5.82m x 3.72m)
Wonderful fitted kitchen and dining room with tiled floor.
- Bathroom: Bathroom. (3.18m x 1.51m)
Family bathroom with tiled floor bath with shower over, WC and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hall
(3.42m x 2.34m)
Beautiful entrance hallway with guest toilet and wooden floor.
- Outside: Private and secure garden to rear.