- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in presenting to the market this magnificent three bed family home with garage located on a large corner site with tremendous potential to extend or develop the site to the side. This three-bed residence enjoys a most central location on this mature and settled cul-de-sac just off the hartstown road and only a few minutes stroll from schools and shops. On entering the property, one is immediately struck by the open plan light filled living and dining room ideal for a growing family.
Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall with concrete floor, large living room with feature fireplace and double doors leading to an open plan dining room with kitchen. Off the kitchen there is access to the stunning garage with power and water. To the side you have three large bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. Outside the property is further enhanced by a private and secure side and rear garden with rear access through a double gate. To the front there is an extended driveway with secure off-street parking for two cars and loads of potential to extend or build a second detached residence.
This superb location is much sought after due to its close proximity to Clonsilla Village, St Ciarans national School, the Blanchardstown Shopping centre and the M50/N3 motorway.
This property has to be seen to be fully appreciated and is sure to appeal to a wide audience. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 84
Superb three bed family home with garage on large corner site.
Site to the side has rear access and is suitable for further development ( Subject to P.P. ).
Living room with feature fireplace and concrete floor
Kitchen/ dining room with wooden floor and door to the large garage.
Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Two additional Bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
PVC double glazed windows.
Feature Fireplace’s in Living room.
Oil Central Heating
Stunning side and Rear Garden with tremendous potential to extend or build a two-bed detached bungalow
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom. (4.24m x 3.47m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with concrete floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (2.84m x 2.52m)
Bedroom with built in wardrobes and concrete floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (2.75m x 2.42m)
Single bedroom with concrete floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Living Room: Living Room (5.27m x 3.67m)
Large living room with feature fireplace.
Double doors lead to dining room and kitchen.
- Dining Room: Dining Room. ( 3.87m x 2.61m)
Superb dining area with concrete floor.
- Kitchen: Kitchen (4.20m x 2.33m)
Fully fitted kitchen with wooden floor and ample wall and floor units.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (2.39m x 1.95m)
Fully fitted bathroom with tiled floor and walls.
Bath with shower over, w.c and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway (2.42m x 1.32m)
With alarm control panel.
- Outside: Large site to the side with rear access.