- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in bringing to the market 43 Delhurst Terrace, a stunning three-bedroom family home strategically located on of a mature road within walking distance of Hansfield train station. This superb residence enjoys a most central location in this mature and settled development just off Hatworth drive and only a few minutes stroll from schools, shops and many local amenities. Well-proportioned accommodation coupled with stylish interiors combine to entice a variety of discerning purchasers. On entering the property, one is immediately struck by the stunning open plan kitchen/dining room ideal for a growing family. The bright and spacious accommodation of c1126 Sq ft has been recently upgraded and boasts an array of special features to include newly fitted designer kitchen/dining area with wooden floor, Porcelain tiling in the bathrooms and feature lighting in all rooms. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting three double bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom. Outside the property is further enhanced by a private and secure west facing rear garden with shed. This superb location is much sought after due to its close proximity to Hansfield train station, the Blanchardstown Shopping centre and the M50/N3 motorway. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 104.68
Stunning B rated three bed family home C 1126 Sq ft.
In showroom condition with many extras incl in sale.
Newly fitted extended kitchen with recess lighting, all appliances incl in sale.
Stunning living room with wooden floor and patio doors to landscaped garden.
Three double bedrooms with master en-suite.
Walk in wardrobe off master bedroom.
Fully fitted family bathroom with bath and electric shower over.
PVC double glazed windows.
TV and Phone points in all Rooms.
Newly fitted Condenser Gas Central Heating system, dual zone.
West facing Rear Garden.
Within walking distance of Ongar Village and Hansfield Station.
Management fee €180.p.a.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom. (4.15m x 4.14m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (4.22m x 4.m)
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. ( 4.18m x 2.27m )
Double bedroom with carpet floor.
- Living Room: Living Room (4.50m x 4.19m)
Stunning spacious living room with wooden floor and feature fireplace, patio door leading to landscaped west facing rear garden
- Kitchen: Kitchen/ Dining room. (4.74m x 2.74m)
Newly fitted shaker style kitchen with ample wall and floor units. Wooden floor and tiled splashback.
Integrated units include cooker, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (2.m x 1.91m)
Tiled floor with part tiled walls, bath with electric shower over, w.c and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway ( 2.17m x 1.27m )
With wooden flooring and alarm control panel.
- Outside: Landscaped back garden with shed.