- House type: Semi Detached
- Size: 83.7 m²
- Bedrooms 3
- BER Rating
- BER Number 100428390
- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in bringing to the market 67 Stonebridge Avenue Clonsilla an exceptional family residence enjoying a lovely position, tucked away on this quiet and mature cul-de sac just off Ongar Distributor Road and only a twenty-minute stroll from Clonsilla station. This is a superbly located and well positioned three bed semi-detached home is located in a wonderful mature avenue within walking distance of schools and shops and frequent public transport to the city centre. Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway with wooden floor, living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor, and a fully fitted kitchen / dining room with ample wall and floor units and patio door to the superb back garden with block built shed. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting three large bedrooms and a fully fitted family bathroom with bath and tiled floor. The wonderful rear garden is fully landscaped with block-built garden shed. Situated just minutes from the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, the M50/N3 Motorway and a host of local amenities such as schools, shops, and frequent public transport from clonsilla station to the city centre. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 83.7
Bright and spacious three-bed family home C 900 Sq. Ft.
Excellent location on mature cull de sac.
Three large bedrooms with wooden floor’s.
Superb living room with wooden floor and feature fireplace.
Fully fitted kitchen/dining room with wooden floor.
All appliances included in sale.
Newly fitted Gas fired central heating.
Double glazed windows.
Wonderful walled rear garden with block built shed.
Within walking distance of schools, shops and clonsilla station.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1: 3.86m x 2.75m
Large spacious double bedroom room with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2: 3.55m x 2.92m
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3: 2.33m x 2.34m
Single bedroom with wooden floor.
- Living Room: Living Room: 4.43m x 3.12m
Large living room with wooden floor and feature fireplace.
- Kitchen: Kitchen: 5.13m x 3.56m
Fully fitted kitchen with ample wall and floor units with wooden floor
Dining area with wooden floor and patio doors to garden.
- Bathroom: Bathroom: 2.12m x 2.02m
Comprising of bath with electric shower over. w.h.b. and w.c.
Part tiled walls and floor.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway: 4.29m x 1.91m
With wooden floor and under stairs storage
- Outside: Large rear garden with block built shed.