- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in bringing to the market this most attractive three bed end of terrace family home in this highly regarded development next to The National Aquatic Centre and just a short stroll from the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre. This excellent property enjoys an enviable position in this quality-built development next to shops, schools and a large green. Recently refurbished and in immaculate condition throughout, it boasts a very spacious living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor, quality fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and patio doors to the landscaped back garden with deck. Upstairs off the landing you have two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a single bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor. Next door you have the wonderful newly fitted family bathroom with bath and electric shower over. This excellent location is much sought after due to is close proximity to The Blanchardstown Shopping Centre and the M50/N3 motorways. Terrific opportunity to acquire a stunning family home in an excellent location within walking distance of all major amenities. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 83
Superb three bed Family home C. 893 Sq. ft.
In showroom condition with many extras incl in sale.
Totally refurbished to a very high standard.
Gas central heating.
Stunning living room with wooden floor and feature fireplace.
Three large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
Fully fitted designer kitchen with wooden floor.
West facing garden and deck.
Newly fitted family bathroom.
Hardwood doors in hallway.
Within walking distance of the Blanchardstown shopping centre.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom
(4.17m x 3.20m)
Large double bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes and wooden floor
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2.
(3.65m x 3.19m)
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3.
(3m x 2.27m)
Single bedroom with fitted wardrobe and wooden floor.
- Living Room: Living room. (4.20m x 3.20m)
Stunning room with feature fireplace and wooden floor.
- Kitchen: Kitchen. /Dining area
(5.05m x 3.22m)
Fully fitted kitchen with tiled splash back, stainless steel sink and cooker, extractor fan and wooden floor.
Dining area with wooden floor and patio door to the west facing landscaped back garden with deck.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom
(2.06m x 1.93m)
Newly fitted family bathroom with Bath and electric shower over, w.c. w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hall (5.28m x 1.74m)
Entrance hallway with wooden floor and under stairs storage.
- Outside: West facing rear garden with deck.
Extra parking in lane to side.