- Description: Nestled in a mature cul de sac in the highly regarded neighbourhood of Meadow Drive resides this beautifully three bed family home C. 1100 Sq ft. Number 46 is excellently located in a quiet cul de sac next to a large green and within walking distance of schools and shops. An excellent opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented property that has been meticulously maintained by its present house-proud owners offering a turnkey home to any discerning purchaser. This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Clonsilla Station, and the M50/N3 Motorway. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway with wooden floor and guest toilet, modern fully fitted kitchen, /dining room with natural stone carpet floor and a stunning open plan living and dining room with feature fireplace and wooden floor. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting three large bedrooms all with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes and a fully fitted family bathroom with shower. Outside the property is further enhanced by a large rear garden with a wonderfully sunny orientation. There is off street parking for two cars. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 102
Superb three bed family home C 1100 Sq ft.
In excellent condition with many extras included in sale
Three large bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
Fully Fitted Designer kitchen/dining area with natural stone carpet floor.
Large Living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor.
Superb open plan dining room with wooden floor.
Fully fitted family bathroom with shower.
Large rear garden with side entrance and shed.
Mature location in cul-de-sac close to shops schools and public transport.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1. ( 4.10m x 3.48m )
Double bedroom with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. ( 3.48m x 3.46m )
Double bedroom with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. ( 2.62m x 2.41m )
Single bedroom with wooden floor and built in wardrobes
- Living Room: Living room ( 4.54m x 3.50m )
Superb bright room with wooden floor and feature fireplace.
- Dining Room: Dining Room. (3.77m x 2.73m)
Large open plan dining room with wooden floor.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/dining room (6.71m x 2.63m)
Stunning fully fitted Designer Kitchen with natural stone carpet floor.
Dining area with natural stone carpet floor.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. ( 2.34m x 1.90m )
Fully Fitted Family Bathroom comprising shower cubicle W.C. and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance hallway (5.m x 1.87m )
With wooden floor and storage cupboard.
Guest toilet (1.49m x0.78m)
With wooden floor, w.c and w.h.b.
- Outside: Large back garden with shed.
Extra wide side entrance.