- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in bringing to the market 29 Luttrell Park Green, a stunning Four/Five-bedroom family home strategically located at the end of a mature cull de sac and just a two-minute walk to Coolmine train station. This superb residence enjoys a most central location in this mature and settled cul-de-sac just off Carpenterstown Road and only a two minutes stroll from Castleknock Community College, shops and many local amenities. Well-proportioned accommodation coupled with stylish interiors combine to entice a variety of discerning purchasers. On entering the property, one is immediately struck by the stunning extended kitchen/dining room ideal for a growing family. The bright and spacious accommodation of c1680 Sq. ft has been recently upgraded and boasts an array of special features to include, large living room with feature fireplace, superb dining room with wooden floor, designer fitted kitchen/dining area with porcelain tiled floor and granite worktop, Porcelain tiling in the bathrooms and feature lighting in all rooms. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting four large bedrooms with master en-suite and a superb converted attic currently being used as a fifth bedroom. Outside the property is further enhanced by a private and secure rear garden with patio that is west facing. To the front there is a cobble lock driveway with secure off-street parking. This superb location is much sought after due to its close proximity to Coolmine train station, St Patrick’s national School, Castleknock Community College with St. Vincent’s Castleknock College and Mount Sackville only a short distance away. Viewing is highly recommended
- Area: 156
Stunning extended four/five bed family home C 156 Sq Mts.
In excellent condition with many extras included in sale.
Large living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor.
Superb open plan designer fitted kitchen with porcelain tiled floor and granite worktop.
Large dining room with wooden floor and double doors to the extended dining area.
Conservatory with tiled floor and heating for all year-round use.
Four large Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
Fully tiled family bathroom with shower unit.
Security alarm system with panic button.
Cobble lock driveway with off street parking.
Fully landscaped Rear Garden with patio area.
Superb location on mature cul-de-sac overlooking a large green area.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom. (4.80m x 3.26m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with wooden floor
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (3.68m x 3.00m)
Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (2.81m x 2.42m)
Single bedroom with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: Bedroom 4. (2.51m x 2.29m)
Single bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet floor
- Bedroom 5: Converted Attic ( 4.09m x 3.82m )
Superb room with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor.
Currently used as double bedroom.
Storage room. ( 2.16m x 1.81m )
Storage room with wooden floor.
Could be used as dressing room for double bedroom.
- Living Room: Living Room (5.37m x 3.58m)
Stunning living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor
- Dining Room: Dining Room. (4.22m x 3.11m)
Superb dining room with wooden floor and double door to living room.
Dining area. (3.01m x 3.07m)
Extended Dining area with tiled floor and double doors to the west facing back garden
- Kitchen: Kitchen/ dining room (6.47m x 2.62m)
Stunning open-plan designer fitted kitchen with ample wall and floor units.
Tiled floor with granite worktop.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (1.82m x 1.69m)
Fully fitted bathroom with tiled floor and walls. shower cubicle, w.c and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway (5.02m x 2.15m)
With wooden floor and alarm control panel.
Guest Toilet (2.28m x 0.75m)
With tiled floor w.c, and w.h.b.
- Outside: West facing back garden with patio area and side entrance.