- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in presenting to the market 65 Cruise Park Drive a magnificent two bed end of terrace family home situated in a highly desirable location close to shops and schools and frequent public transport to the city Centre. Impeccably presented and meticulously maintained by its present house-proud owners this stunning property offers a turnkey solution to any discerning purchaser. In showroom condition throughout, this fantastic family home boasts a large living room with solid oak floor and feature fireplace with stove, newly fitted designer kitchen with oak floor and a large landscaped rear garden with insulated shed with power and water installed. Upstairs off the landing there are two double bedrooms with master en-suite and a newly fitted family bathroom with bath and shower over. This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including the Tyrrelstown Shopping Centre and the M50/N3 Motorway. The rear garden is private and secure with extra wide side area. Beautiful starter home and well worth the view.
- Area: 70
Stunning two bed End of Terrace family home.
Recently renovated and in Showroom condition.
Large Living room with Feature fireplace with stove and solid oak floor
Newly Fitted bespoke designer kitchen with solid oak floor.
Two Large double bedrooms with master en-suite
Newly fitted family bathroom with bath and shower over.
Double Glazed windows.
Gas Fired Central Heating plus wood burning stove.
Extra-large rear and side garden with extra wide side entrance and shed.
Excellent location on mature road close to shops and schools.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1. (3.83m x 3.m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and solid oak floor
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (4.10m x 2.52m)
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and solid oak floor.
- Living Room: Living room (4.10m x 4.06m)
Beautiful light filled room with solid oak floor and feature fireplace with stove.
Patio doors to landscaped back and side garden with shed.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining room (4.82m x 2.89m)
Stunning designer fitted Kitchen with ample wall and floor units.
Dining area with solid oak floor.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (2.10m x 1.73m)
Newly fitted family bathroom with tiled floor, bath and shower over, w.c and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance hallway (1.62m x 2.m)
With tiled floor and alarm control panel
- Outside: Superb back and side gardens, fully paved with garden shed.