- House type: Semi Detached
- Size: 76 m²
- Bedrooms 3
- BER Rating
- BER Number 102321981
- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in presenting to the market 1 Lohunda Grove a magnificent three bed semi-detached family residence with garage tucked away on this quiet and mature cul de sac just off the Ongar relief road and only a ten-minute stroll from Blanchardstown Shopping centre. This is a superbly located and well positioned dormer bungalow C 818 Sq. Ft , located in a wonderful area within walking distance of Coolmine station. An excellent opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented property that has been lovingly maintained and upgraded by its present house-proud owners offering a turnkey home to any discerning purchaser.This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including the M50/N3 Motorway, and the Blanchardstown shopping centre. Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway with tiled floor, a wonderful bright living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor and a modern fitted kitchen with ample wall and floor units looking out onto the manicured back garden with block-built garage with power and water installed. Next door you have two good size double bedroom’s with built in wardrobes and a fully fitted family bathroom with bath and shower over. The superb master bedroom is located upstairs with built in wardrobes and wooden floor. Front driveway with off-road parking for three cars leading to the secure block built garage with power and water installed. The wonderful rear garden has been lovingly maintained and is west facing. Superb family home and well worth a view.
- Area: 76
Superb three-bed property with detached garage. C 818 Sq. Ft.
In excellent condition with many extras included in the sale
Three large bedrooms with master bedroom upstairs.
Wonderful living room with wooden floor and feature fireplace.
Modern bright and spacious fitted kitchen with tiled floor.
Fully fitted family bathroom with bath and shower over.
Large detached garage with power and water installed.
Gas fired central heating.
Manicured back garden.
Excellent off-street parking.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom. (4.90m.x 3.42m)
Large spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (3.00m x 2.65m)
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3 (2.98m x 2.58m)
Single bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Living Room: Living Room (4.68m. x 3.31m)
Large open plan living room with wooden floor and feature fireplace.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining room (3.79m x 3.28m)
Beautiful fitted kitchen with ample wall and floor units and tiled floor
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (2.01m x 1.73m)
Comprising of bath with shower over, w.c and w.h.b.
Part tiled walls and floor.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway (3.16m x 1.11m)
Bright open plan hallway with tiled floor.
- Outside: Superb west facing back garden with detached garage with power and water installed.