- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in presenting to the market 12 Inglewood Crescent a magnificent three bed semi-detached family residence with converted attic located at the end of a cul de sac next to a large green. This superb family residence enjoys a most central location in this mature and settled development just off the Ongar distributor road and only a twenty minutes stroll from Clonsilla station. Well proportioned accommodation coupled with stylish interiors combine to entice a variety of discerning purchasers. On entering the property, one is immediately struck by the quality finish in every room and the beautiful open plan kitchen/dining room ideal for a growing family.
The bright and spacious accommodation of c1167 Sq. ft. has been wonderfully decorated with taste and flair throughout and boasts an array of special features to include, wooden floors in the living room, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, Porcelain tiling in the kitchen and feature lighting in all rooms. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting three large bedrooms and a fully fitted family bathroom plus a beautiful converted attic suitable for many uses. The rear garden is private and secure with side access. To the front there is secure off-street parking. This superb location is much sought after due to its close proximity to Clonsilla Station, the Blanchardstown Shopping centre and the M50/N3 motorway.
This property has to be seen to be fully appreciated and is sure to appeal to a wide audience. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 108.48
Superb three bed family home with converted attic C 108.48 Sq mts.
In Showroom Condition with many extras included in sale.
Stunning living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor
Large open plan kitchen/ dining area with tiled floor.
Superb attic conversion suitable for many uses.
Three large Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
Fully fitted family bathroom with bath and shower over.
PVC double glazed windows.
Gas fitted Gas Central Heating
Superb location on mature cul de sac, within walking distance of Clonsilla Station
Private and secure rear garden with block built shed.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom. (3.24m x 3.66m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (3.88m x 3.35m)
Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (2.59m x 2.57m)
Single bedroom with carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4: Attic Conversion (3.88m x 3.62m)
Stunning converted attic with wooden floor, suitable for many uses
- Living Room: Living Room (4.64m x 3.53m)
Stunning living room, feature fireplace and wooden floor.
- Dining Room: With tiled floor and patio doors to back garden.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining room (5.36m x 3.52m)
Open plan with fitted kitchen with ample wall units and tiled floor.
Large work surface with integrated appliances.
Dining area has tiled floor and newly fitted patio doors to back garden.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (2.35m x 2.09m)
Fully fitted bathroom with fully tiled floor and walls. Bath with shower over, w.c and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway (4.75m x 1.78m)
With tiled floor and under stairs storage.
- Outside: Large back garden with block built shed and side entrance.