- House type: Semi Detached
- Size: 81 m²
- Bedrooms 3
- BER Rating
- BER Number 114360811
- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in presenting to the market this magnificent three bed family home strategically located in the popular residential area of Woodlands Clonsilla.This is a superbly located and well positioned family home C 871 Sq. Ft situated on a superb site in the middle of a mature cul-de-sac, within five minutes walking distance of Blakestown community school, Peregrines GAA club and the Blanchardstown Shopping centre.
Accommodation consists of entrance hallway with wooden floor and under stairs storage and a superb newly fitted kitchen with tiled floor. The bright and spacious living room has a feature fireplace with wooden floor.
Upstairs off the landing there are three large bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a fully fitted family bathroom with bath and shower over.
Outside the property is further enhanced by a superb rear garden with large side entrance plus a garden shed. There is gated off street parking for two cars.
Situated just minutes from the Blanchardstown Shopping centre, M50/N3 Motorway, and a host of local amenities such as schools, shops, and frequent public transport links to the city centre.
Viewing is highly recommended!
- Area: 81
Superb three-bed family home. C 871 Sq. Ft.
In excellent condition with many extras included in the sale
Three large bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes.
Wonderful living room with wooden floor and feature fireplace.
Modern bright and spacious fitted kitchen with tiled floor.
Fully fitted family bathroom with bath and shower over.
Gas fired central heating.
Large back garden with shed.
Excellent off-street parking.
Prime residential location within 10 minutes’ walk from the Blanchardstown shopping centre.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1. (3.47m x 3.43m)
Large double bedroom with wooden floor and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (3.64m x 2.68m)
Double bedroom with wooden floor and fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (2.62m x 2.49m)
Single bedroom with wooden floor
- Living Room: Living room (4.44m x 3.32m)
Large bright room with feature fireplace and wooden floor.
- Dining Room: With tiled floor and patio doors to garden.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining Room (5.23m x 3.22m)
Stunning newly fitted Kitchen with tiled floor, ample wall and floor mounted units. Back door to fully landscaped garden.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (2.04m x 1.68m)
Fully Fitted Bathroom comprising of bath with shower over, W.C., and w.h.b
- Hall: Entrance hallway (4.80m x 1.88m)
Entrance hallway with wooden floor and under stairs storage
- Outside: Large back garden with shed.