- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in bringing to the market 90 Castleknock Park, a superb Four-bedroom Detached family home strategically located at the end of a mature cull de sac and just a two-minute walk to Castleknock Village. This superb residence enjoys a most central location in this mature and settled cul-de-sac just off Auburn Avenue and only a ten minutes stroll from the Phoenix Park as well as many local shops and restaurants. Well-proportioned accommodation coupled with stylish interiors combine to entice a variety of discerning purchasers. On entering the property, one is immediately struck by the stunning living room with double doors to the large dining room ideal for a growing family. The bright and spacious accommodation of c1421 Sq. ft boasts an array of special features to include, large living room with feature fireplace, superb dining room with carpet floor, fully fitted kitchen/dining area with wooden floor Porcelain tiling in the bathrooms and feature lighting in all rooms. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting four large bedrooms with master en-suite and a fully tiled family bathroom. Outside the property is further enhanced by a private and secure rear garden with patio that is east facing. To the front there is a cobble lock driveway with secure off-street parking. This superb location is much sought after due to its close proximity to Castleknock Village, St Bridgets national School, Castleknock College with Mount Sackville college only a short distance away. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 132
Superb four bed Detached family home C 132 Sq Mts.
Excellent location on mature cul-de-sac.
Large living room with feature fireplace and carpet floor.
Superb fitted kitchen with wooden floor.
Large dining room with carpet floor and double doors to living room.
Conservatory with tiled floor.
Double glazed windows.
Four large Bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes.
Fully tiled family bathroom with shower unit.
Security alarm system with panic button.
Cobble lock driveway with secure off street parking.
Fully landscaped Rear Garden with patio area.
Prime residential location within walking distance of Castleknock Village.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom. (5.02m x 3.91m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (3.78m x 3.60m)
Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (3.90m x 2.71m)
Double bedroom with carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4: Bedroom 4. (3.80m x 2.51m)
Single bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Living Room: Living Room (5.56m x 4.13m)
Stunning bright room with feature fireplace and carpet floor
- Dining Room: Dining Room. (3.63m x 3.37m)
Superb dining room with carpet floor and double door to living room.
- Lounge: Conservatory. (3.75m x 2.49m)
Extended conservatory with tiled floor with access to the east facing back garden.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/ dining room (6.47m x 2.62m)
Fully fitted kitchen with ample wall and floor units.
Wooden floor with access to conservatory.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (2.25m x 1.72m)
Fully fitted bathroom with tiled floor and walls. shower cubicle, w.c and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Porch ( 2.01 x 1.78m)
With wooden floor.
Entrance Hallway (4.7m x 1.95m)
With carpet floor, under stairs storage and alarm control panel.
- Outside: Outside: Fully landscaped east facing back garden with patio and shed.
Cobble lock driveway with off street parking.