- House type: Semi Detached
- Size: 135 m²
- Bedrooms 5
- BER Rating
- BER Number 114766082
- Description: Rarely does the opportunity arise to acquire such a unique and attractive property as No 4 Broadway Grove, Blanchardstown. This is a superbly located and well positioned five bed semi-detached home with a 100 ft rear garden situated on this quiet and mature cul-de-sac, within five minutes walking distance of Roselawn shopping centre and St Francis Xavier’s School. This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including Coolmine Station, Roselawn Shopping Centre and The M50/N3 Motorway.
Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway with hardwood floor, large living room with feature fireplace and carpet floor, dining area with feature fireplace and carpet floor with double doors leading to the wonderful sunroom with wooden floor. Next door you have a fitted kitchen/dining area with tiled floor and back door to the superb 100 ft southeast facing garden. Off the entrance hallway you have a downstairs bedroom with wooden floor and a fully fitted wet room attached. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting four additional bedrooms and a newly fitted family bathroom with shower cubicle.
Outside: Paved driveway with off street parking. The stunning southeast facing rear garden is private and secure with a block built shed with power. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 135
Excellent five bed family home. (C 1453 Sq. Ft.)
Four double bedrooms with carpet floor.
Fifth bedroom on the ground floor with wet room attached.
Stunning living room with feature fireplace and carpet floor.
Large dining room with feature fireplace and carpet floor.
Sunroom with wooden floor overlooking the rear garden.
Fitted kitchen/dining room with tiled floor.
Superb location on mature cul de sac next to school.
Extensive southeast facing 100 ft rear garden with block built shed with power.
Gas fired central heating.
Double glazed windows.
Security Alarm system.
Excellent off-street parking.
Prime residential location next to large green.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom.
4.09m x 3.73m
Bright and spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom two.
3.80m x 3.69m
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom three.
2.88m x 2.51m
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4: Bedroom four.
2.40m x 2.36m
Single bedroom, with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 5: Bedroom five.
2.46m x 2.24m
With wooden floor.
Wet Room 2.22m x 2.21m
Fully tiled with electric shower, w.c and w.h.b.
- Living Room: Living Room
4.23m x 3.69m
Bright stunning room with Feature fireplace and carpet floor.
- Dining Room: Dining Room
3.88m x 3.85m
With feature fireplace and carpet floor.
Double doors to the sunroom.
- Lounge: Sunroom
3.05m x 3.01m
Large sunroom with wooden floor.
Stunning views over the 100 ft rear garden.
- Kitchen: Kitchen
4.62m x 2.85m
Fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor and splash back.
Door to back garden.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom
2.37m x 1.67m
Fully Tiled with shower cubicle, w.c, and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway
4.60m x 2.40m
With hardwood floor with alarm control panel.
- Outside: Stunning 100ft rear garden with block built shed with power.