- House type: Semi Detached
- Size: 117.16 m²
- Bedrooms 3
- BER Rating
- BER Number 100800275
- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in bringing to the market 16 Meadow Copse, a stunning three-bedroom family home with floored attic strategically located at the end of a mature cul de sac and within walking distance of schools and shops. This unique family home has been meticulously maintained by its present house-proud owners offering a turnkey solution to any discerning purchaser. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway with wooden floor and guest toilet, stunning living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor, a fully fitted kitchen with wooden floor and dining area with patio doors to the deck area and back garden. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting three large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes plus a fully fitted family bathroom with bath and shower over. There is access to a superb, floored attic suitable for many uses. This excellent location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including The Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, the M50/N3 Motorway, and a host of local amenities such as schools and frequent public transport to the city centre. This property must be seen to be fully appreciated and is sure to appeal to a wide audience. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 117.16
Superb three bed family home C 117.16 Sq. mts.
In excellent condition with many extras included in sale.
Stunning living room with feature fireplace and wooden floor
Large open plan kitchen/ dining area with wooden floor.
Three large Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
Superb floored attic with T&G flooring.
Fully fitted family bathroom with bath and shower over.
PVC double glazed windows and doors.
Gas fitted Central Heating
Superb location on mature cul de sac, within walking distance of shops and schools.
Large rear garden with side entrance and covered deck area.
Prime residential location next to shops and schools.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom. (4.13m x 3.52m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (3.93m x 3.40m)
Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (2.66m x 2.41m)
Single bedroom with wooden floor, currently used as home office.
- Bedroom 4: Attic (5.63m x3.81m)
Floored attic with t&g flooring. Excellent room suitable for storage
- Living Room: Living Room (4.51m x 3.63m)
Stunning living room, feature fireplace and wooden floor.
- Dining Room: With wooden floor and patio door to deck.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining room (6.66m x 5.54m)
Fully fitted kitchen with ample wall units and wooden floor.
Large work surface with integrated appliances.
Dining area has wooden floor and patio doors to the back garden with deck
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (2.35m x 1.95m)
Fully fitted bathroom with fully tiled floor and walls. Bath with shower over, w.c and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway (4.91m x 1.88m)
With wooden floor and guest toilet.
Guest toilet (1.03m x 0.81m)
With tiled floor, w.c and w.h.b.
- Outside: Superb back garden with covered deck.
Off read parking for two cars.