- House type: Terraced
- Size: 71 m²
- Bedrooms 2
- BER Rating
- BER Number 101030641
- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take great pleasure in bringing to the market 19 Manorfields Rise, a stunning two-bedroom family home strategically located on a mature cull de sac and within walking distance of Clonsilla train station. This superb residence enjoys a most central location in this mature and settled cul-de-sac just off Manorfields Drive and only a few minutes stroll from schools, shops and many local amenities. Well-proportioned accommodation coupled with stylish interiors combine to entice a variety of discerning purchasers. On entering the property, one is immediately struck by the stunning open plan kitchen/dining room ideal for a growing family. The bright and spacious accommodation of c 764 Sq. ft has been recently upgraded and boasts an array of special features to include hardwood floor in the living room, newly fitted family bathroom and feature lighting in all rooms. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting two double bedrooms and a newly fitted family bathroom with bath and shower over. Outside the property is further enhanced by a private and secure rear garden that is fully landscaped with deck and garden shed. To the front there is a driveway with secure off-street parking. This superb location is much sought after due to its close proximity to Clonsilla train station, the Blanchardstown Shopping centre and the M50/N3 motorway. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 71
Stunning two bed family home.
Recently upgraded and In Showroom Condition with many extras included in sale.
Large living room with feature fireplace and hardwood floor.
Superb, fitted kitchen with porcelain tiled floor.
Large dining area with porcelain tiled floor and patio doors to the back garden.
Two large double Bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes.
Newly fitted family bathroom with bath and shower over.
Security alarm system with panic button.
Fully landscaped Rear Garden with deck and garden shed.
Superb location on mature cul-de-sac next to a large green area
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom. (3.63m x 3.54m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (3.75m x 3.m)
Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Living Room: Living Room: Living Room (4.77m x 3.73m)
Stunning living room with feature fireplace and hardwood floor.
Double doors to dining area.
- Dining Room: With tiled floor and patio doors to landscaped back garden.
- Kitchen: Kitchen: Kitchen/ dining room (4.79m x 3.71m)
Superb open-plan fitted kitchen with ample wall and floor units. Porcelain tiled floor and splashback.
Dining area with porcelain tiled floor and double doors to back garden.
- Bathroom: Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (2.59m x 1.62m)
Newly fitted bathroom with tiled floor and walls. Bath with shower over, w.c and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway (1.39m x 1.05m)
With tiled flooring and alarm control panel
- Outside: Landscaped back garden with deck area.
Off street parking.