- Description: Rarely does the opportunity arise to acquire such a unique property as No 1 Woodview Grove, Blanchardstown, with Full Planning Permission for four bed Detached property in the garden to the side. This is a superbly located and well positioned three bed family home with garage to the side C 1400 Sq. Ft situated on a large corner site within ten minutes walking distance of Coolmine Station. In need of modernisation with tremendous potential this wonderful property has been extended to provide excellent family accommodation suitable for any growing family. This superb location is only minutes away from all local amenities and services including Roselawn Shopping Centre, Coolmine Station, and the M50/N3 Motorway.
Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall with wooden floor and guest toilet, large bright living room with wooden floor and a kitchen/dining room with wooden floor. The upstairs accommodation is excellent boasting three large bedrooms and a fully fitted family bathroom. Outside: Front and side garden with garage and off-street parking for three cars. To the rear you have a wonderful east facing garden with double gates offering a large entrance off Roselawn road.
- Area: 126
Full Planning Permission for a Four bed Detached property in the garden to the side.
Superb three-bed semi-detached property with garage C 1400 Sq. Ft.
Excellent location on large corner site, at the beginning of mature cull de sac.
Double gate access off Roselawn road to the rear of garden.
Large East facing back and side garden.
Superb living room with wooden floor and feature fireplace.
Three large bedrooms with wooden floors.
Garage to the side.
Oil fired radiator central heating.
Excellent off-street parking for four cars.
Prime residential location within ten minutes’ walk from Coolmine Station.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1. (4.20 x 3.38)
Large spacious double bedroom with wooden floor and fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (3.50 x 3.24)
Double bedroom with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3 (3.10 x 2.65)
Single bedroom with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Living Room: Living Room (4.52 x 3.40)
Large living room with wooden floor and feature fireplace
- Dining Room: Dining room (3.40 x 3.12)
With wooden floor
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining Area (4.36 x 3.78)
Kitchen/dining area with wooden floor and door to back garden.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom (2.37 x 1.69)
Fully fitted bathroom comprising of shower cubicle, w.c, and w.h.b .
- Hall: Entrance Hallway (4.01 x 2.73)
With wooden floor and guest toilet
- Outside: Large site to the side with double gate access to Roselawn road.