- Description: Duffy Auctioneers take immense pleasure in presenting to the market 62 Littlepace View a magnificent three bed family residence located in this mature and popular residential road next to shops and schools. This superb family residence enjoys a most central location on this mature and settled cul de sac just off the Littlepace road and only a ten-minute stroll from Littlepace shopping Centre. Well proportioned accommodation coupled with stylish interiors combine to entice a variety of discerning purchasers. On entering the property, one is immediately struck by the quality finish in every room and the beautiful open plan kitchen/dining room ideal for a growing family.
The bright and spacious accommodation of c 1000 Sq. ft. has been wonderfully decorated with taste and flair throughout and boasts an array of special features to include, carpet floors in the living room, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, Porcelain tiling in the kitchen and feature lighting in all rooms. The upstairs accommodation is exceptional boasting three large bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and a fully fitted family bathroom with bath and shower over. The superb rear garden is private and secure with side access. To the front there is secure off-street parking. This superb location is much sought after due to its proximity to the Blanchardstown Shopping centre and the M50/N3 motorway.
This property must be seen to be fully appreciated and is sure to appeal to a wide audience. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Area: 92.98
Superb three bed family home C 92.98 Sq. mts.
In Showroom Condition with many extras included in sale.
Stunning living room with feature fireplace and carpet floor
Large open plan kitchen/ dining area with tiled floor.
Three large Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
Fully fitted family bathroom with bath and shower over.
PVC double glazed windows and doors.
Gas fitted Central Heating
Superb location on mature cul de sac, within walking distance of shops and schools.
Stunning rear garden with side entrance.
Prime residential location next to shops and schools.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom. (4.18m x 3.38m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2. (3.92m x 3.59m)
Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3. (2.49m x 2.30m)
Single bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Living Room: Living Room (5.03m x 3.45m)
Stunning living room, feature fireplace and carpet floor.
- Dining Room: With tiled floor.
- Kitchen: Kitchen/Dining room (5.48m x 3.60m)
Fully fitted kitchen with ample wall units and tiled floor.
Large work surface with integrated appliances.
Dining area has wooden floor and patio doors to superb back garden.
- Bathroom: Family Bathroom. (2.06m x 1.65m)
Fully fitted bathroom with tiled floor and walls. Bath with electric shower over, w.c and w.h.b.
- Hall: Entrance Hallway (4.87m x 1.80m)
With tiled floor and guest toilet.
Guest toilet (1.45m x 0.75m)
With tiled floor, w.c and w.h.b.
- Outside: Superb back garden with shed.